Sacyr iChallenges is an open innovation program, a key pillar in Sacyr’s strategy for its digital transformation based on collaboration with the innovative ecosystem at a global level. In 2019, the latest edition of this platform will be open to the participation of any company or institution, ranging from large companies and start-ups to technology and research centers or universities interested in solving the challenges proposed by Sacyr.
These challenges aim to optimize and improve Sacyr’s processes through innovative solutions or new business models in different areas such as engineering and infrastructures, manufacturing, services and concessions.
What are we looking for?
- Innovative agents who respond to the challenges of Sacyr’s different business units. All companies with innovative solutions, technology companies, universities, innovation centers and start-ups are welcome.
- Global call, but with a focus in Spain and Latin America, where Sacyr has its highest turnover.
- Projects that provide differential value through the application of innovative solutions, technology or new business models.
- Scalable projects with a long-term joint growth alongside Sacyr.
What do we offer?
- Collaborate in the resolution of challenges with one of the principal Spanish corporations in the sector of the infrastructures and with presence in nearly 30 countries.
- Work with industry experts and senior management.
- Sacyr offers the innovative community a unique opportunity to collaborate with its international client and supplier network in order to accelerate and scale new business models and technologies.
- Establish strategic relationships between innovative agents and Sacyr.
- Participate in a co-creation model where the created benefits will be shared between Sacyr and the innovative agents.
- Accelerate and scale the business model, technology or innovative solution.
Those who join the challenge will participate in a process where the best innovative proposals will be selected to mark the beginning of a joint path of co-creation and collaborative work. Sacyr’s objective is to detect projects that could have an large impact in order to be able to create tailor-made solutions by studying their viability and landing in the market. The created benefits will be shared between Sacyr and the innovative agents.