What is a cookie?
Cookies are a tool used by web servers to store and retrieve information about their visitors. It is nothing more than a unique identifier in the form of a text file that some servers send to the user’s device to record information about what we have been doing for their pages, thus improving the quality and security of the website. They have an expiration date that can range from the time the session lasts to a specified future date, from which they cease to be operational.
Types of cookies used on this website
These are strictly necessary and are, for example, those that serve for correct navigation as well as those analytical cookies to collect statistical data of the activity.
JSessionId: expires at the end of the session and its purpose is to maintain the user’s session.
Third party cookies
Third-party cookies, such as those used for identification purposes, or by external content aggregates such as Google.
- _utma cookie from Google Analytics is a cookie that allows us to determine the number of unique visitors (defined as a specific browser on a specific computer) who visit the site. It expires two years after it was initially created or reinstated.
- __utmb cookie from Google Analytics is cookie that allows us to determine the number of times a unique visitor (a specific browser on a specific computer) visits the site. It is used in conjunction with the cookie.
- _utmc (described below), expires thirty minutes after it was initially created or reset. __utmc cookie from Google Analytics is a cookie that allows us to determine the number of times a unique visitor (a specific browser on a specific computer) visits the site. It is used in conjunction with the __utmb cookie (described above), which expires at the end of the session.
- __utmz cookie from Google Analytics is a cookie allows us to determine which page a browser was on immediately before visiting each page on our site. This allows us to evaluate the effectiveness of links to help users find the information they are looking for, which expires six months after it was initially created or restored.
JWPLAYER p.jwpcdn.com: Flash video player data jwplayer http://www.jwplayer.com/privacy/
INAINAIBA: its purpose is to provide stock market information services, it expires at the end of the session.
SERVERGROUP: its purpose is to provide stock market information services, it expires at the end of the session.
We inform you that the configuration of your browser to reject cookies will not prevent you from browsing the portal with the only disadvantage of not being able to enjoy the functions of the same that require the installation of any of them, specifically, the functions indicated in the session cookies.
How to manage cookies on your computers
You can allow, block, or delete cookies installed on your computer by setting your Internet browser options.
- Google Chrome
- Mozilla Firefox
- Internet Explorer
- Safari for IOs (iPhone and iPad)
- Chrome for Android
If you refuse the installation of cookies you may continue to use the website, although the use of some of its services may be limited and therefore your experience on our website may be less satisfactory.
You may exercise your rights of access, rectification, suppression, opposition, limitation and portability by writing, together with a photocopy of your National Identity Document, to SACYR, S.A., Departamento de Protección de Datos, Paseo de la Castellana, 83-85, 28046 Madrid or by emailing: email@example.com